Saturday, February 7, 2009

somebody's reading...

So new people must be reading the blog because I'm getting considerably more hits in 2009 than I did in 2008. I'm sure updating every day is helping, and I'm sure some people came over from facebook, but regardless it is interesting to see people actually reading my musings. Feel free to drop me a line in the comments. Let me know who you are, or if you have any poker (or baseball) questions.

Also if you ever listen to podcasts you should definitely check out Two Jacks in the Hole. Just search with that title (or by the name of the co-host Scott Huff) on itunes and it will come right up. You can also check out the podcast on the poker road radio website (just google it). The hosts are guys that are involved in the entertainment industry in Hollywood and both previously hosted poker radio shows (form cardplayer to the current poker road), which is how I found them. I love the show because I find their sense of humor very much matches my own. I find their bits and converastions consistently hilarious, and often stuff that they say I've often thought myself.

There are a ton of archived shows on itunes and they are great to flip through if you are looking for something to listen to while you kill time at work or during a car ride, or they stream live every wednesday night and you can call in or chat online about the show while it's going down.

that's all I've got for now. going to go finish my coffee while I stare at this disaster of an apartment and decide whether or not I want to clean before the Duke game. Obviously I'm leaning towards not.

No comments: