Wednesday, February 4, 2009

duke vs clemson vs FTOPS

This sucks. Duke vs. Clemson (huge game for the devils we really need to win this if we want to be in consideration for a #1 seed) starts at 9pm, the same time that event #1 of the FTOPS (full tilt online poker series) starts. Event #1 has a cheap buy-in ($215) and a $1million guaranteed prize pool. Plus going deep in the tourney would keep me motivated to grind for several hours tonight. But I'm just not sure that I'll be able to focus during the game, so I may have to sit this one out.

can't miss the game.

Also if you like ska music at all, check out Streetlight Manifesto. They are putting out the best ska albums these days. The band is made up of several former Catch-22 members, and they redid Keasby Nights as their first album and imo it's considerably better than the original (also a ska classic). Their latest album is sick and I highly recommend it.

The Blue Harvest episodes of Family Guy were just on, and I lol'd.

that is all.

















Go Devils.

No comments: