Thursday, February 26, 2009

enjoyed boondock saints

Watched and enjoyed boondock saints. I wouldn't say it is a great movie, but it is a very interesting good movie. It has some very interesting messages on ethics and morals, but I'm not going to try and break it down here.

I can say if you like action movies that have a brain behind them but don't take themselves too seriously you'll probably like this flick. Then again I think most everyone I know has already seen it so I'm not exactly sure who I'm making the recommendation to. I will say that there was some stuff that the director did that I just wasn't a huge fan of and thought it actually detracted from and made the movie seem cheesey (and somewhat dated). Apparently the director is somewhat of an ass and has pretty much been blacklisted from Hollywood which is why he hasn't made anything since. But the sequel is in post production do to the swell of interest from DVD sales, so I guess I'll have to check that out when it comes out.

Was thinking about going out tonight if anyone was interested, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Think I'm going to go grab a sandwich and then do a workout while watching PTI/ATH (recorded both earlier). Then I guess I'll make this another grind night and put in 10k hands or so.

peace

No comments: