Monday, January 20, 2014

PLAYING YOUR "A" GAME: The sign over my desk

This is the contents of the hand written sign I've taped above my laptop+monitor setup in my office:

THE POKER RULES

  1. NO MORE THAN 12 TABLES
  2. ALL REGS = LEAVE THE TABLE
  3. TAKE A BREAK EVERY 90 MINUTES
  4. COLOR CODE MY OPPONENTS
  5. TAKE NOTES WHENEVER POSSIBLE
  6. AVOID LOOKING AT GRAPHS/RESULTS
  7. WHEN IN DOUBT FOLD PREFLOP
  8. MAKE A PROFILE OF ONE OPPONENT EVERY DAY
  9. WATCH 1 INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO AND WRITE DOWN 1 LESSON EVERY DAY
  10. REVIEW DIFFICULT HANDS POST SESSION AND TAKE NOTES
[BELIEVE IN THE PROCESS -- BELIEVE IN THE LONG RUN]

3 comments:

Tim Walker said...

Dude, get back to posting. I was glad to see you started again, now I'm bummed to see you slacking off.

Ivan Pylat said...

Great informative site. I'm really impressed after reading this blog post. I promptessay.com really appreciate the time and effort you spend to share this with us! I do hope to read more updates from you:)

rungame4 said...

Bitte fahren Sie fort, mehr zu schreiben, weil es ungewöhnlich, dass jemand etwas Interessantes dazu zu sagen.
Warten auf mehr! Ich habe einige relevante Informationen, die Sie unten überprüfen können
Stargames Bonus
Stargames Anmeldung