Tuesday, March 30, 2010

5.5k hands and it's good to be back at the tables

Got in two good sessions. Made just over 1.2k which I felt good about. Kept myself at only 2/4 and 3/6 until I felt comfortable with my game. It's the first time I've taken that much time away from the tables in over a year. I was a little concerned I would be rusty and making a lot of mistakes, but overall I think I was playing pretty good.

If you haven't already check out the link to doublefly's blog on the left sidebar. He writes a really funny and informative blog and updates very regularly. He also has different perspective than most online poker pros given that he's a little older, a little wiser, and has a lot more responsibilities (wife and kids).

I'm also going to be looking for other blogs to link so keep your eyes out for them. I'll try to add a brief description when I add something.

I know that's not much of an update but my brains a little fried right now and I need something to eat.

later

piz

No comments: