Monday, April 5, 2010

getting ready to watch butler game, my take to follow

didn't really get to watch much of MSU-Butler the other night (I was too busy enjoying my sisters wedding reception). but they're replaying it on CBSCS in a few minutes so I'll get a chance to watch. I'll be giving my breakdown afterwards.

Wasn't able to make it to indy for a couple of reasons some standard and some personal. But needless to say I'll be just as excited to watch the game with katy tonight. I'm planning on screaming and fist pumping at the TV all night, and hopefully the team can continue the excellent play that I saw on saturday night. If Duke plays like that there is no team in the country that can beat them. Butler has been proving people wrong (myself included) for 5 games now so I don't expect an easy game.

back with a detailed analysis in a few.

No comments: