Sunday, June 8, 2008

WSOP 2008 here I come.

(obligatory and cliched blog intro coming)

VEGAS BABY! VEGAS!

So by being one of the top 54 most raked players on FTP last month I was entered into a freeroll by my affiliate. The prize was 2 $5k packages to the 2008 WSOP. So 27 of the 54 qualified players turned out, and I ended up taking first place and getting a package. I'll find out the full details in a day or so, but needless to say I'm totally stoked right now. I've never been to LV, and getting to go and play in a WSOP event is pretty exciting.

I may try to post up some interesting hands later, but I'm a little too pumped right now to go sort through them all. Also thanks littlebu for the sweat, always nice to have someone pulling for you.

later

jim

2 comments:

Jason said...

Rock on J!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome news - definitely looking forward to that trip report :)

What event will you be playing in?

JC said...

Sweetness. How exciting!

H2S