Thursday, June 26, 2008

The first of many vegas blog posts

So I'm sitting in JFK waiting for my flight to Vegas to board and this chick just passed out and fell down while standing up right in front of me. Apparently she took a crap ton of benadryl (way too much sounds like) and just whacked out. I think shes going to be ok, they've got her sitting up and getting her some water. Weird stuff always seems to happen when I'm in NYC, maybe that's why I'm not a big fan of it.

Another thing, I really really hate boarding planes early. I pretty much always sit until the last minute. The idea of rushing to the front and standing in line to get a seat on a cramped airplane just seems goofy to me. I'd rather sit here and type away on the free wifi.

Baseball is going great. I'm 4-0 with a 2.5 ERA and two saves. I threw a complete game 3-2 win last night, so right now my arm feels like its being repeadtedly punched by someone pretty strong. Yay for arm soreness. But the team is doing great, we are hitting well, and the guys in the field are playing terrific. We're solidly in second place right now after winning 6 straight, and I think we have about half the wins we need ot make the playoffs.

anway I'm off to vegas, so I'll be updating with poker playing and vegas shennanigans.

later

jim

No comments: