Wednesday, August 3, 2011

my wife's answer to the hypothetical:

Three million with the stipulation that I would not have a criminal record.

I actually thought this was a pretty low number considering her future economic prospects as a medical doctor. But she said she didn't think prison could be that much worse than 3rd year of med school or the intern year she is currently spending in the hospital. I don't know how much sarcasm was involved in that comment. I'm sure some, but probably less than you think.

What's your number?

1 comment:

Tilt said...

I'm not sure what prison life would be like and I would be very scared of getting raped or involved with gang wars. Without poker now, I think I would take 300k for a year if no rapes or gang wars are involved, but that wouldn't be prison now would that?