Friday, November 14, 2008

running sooooo bad

So that graph if you can tell indicates that I'm running just under $14,000 under expectation in all in hands this month. So not only am I finding myself in lots of bad cooler spots (KK against AA, flushes into full houses, sets into flushes, etc etc etc) but I'm not even winning when I get my money in good. This includes losing countless flips (I literally mean countless because I tried to keep track one session and stopped at 22) against shortstackers.

Despite all of this I'm only down about $4k on the month. So when the variance catches up to me I have the opportunity to be having a really terrific month.

I'm really proud of the fact that I've grinded my ass off this month. So far I've played 60 hours and just under 45k hands. If things were to go as expected for the rest of the month I could easily make $15k this month. If the variance were to catch up as it mathematically should in the long run then I could easily make +$20k this month. Right now I'd settle for a few sessions in which I didn't suffer multiple 4 or less outers every hour.

that is all for now.

No comments: