Saturday, November 12, 2011

Friday night journey

iPhone just told me that if I want to take public transportation from my current location in Quincy center to my home in Fenway I'll need to go across the river into Cambridge and take a 1am bus from Cambridge to a stop near my apartment. This seems slightly absurd to me as I'd normally try to catch the green line subway after I got back into the city and take that to my stop. Or worst case scenario I'd walk. However something about this journey seems slightly intriguing. Maybe I'll just ride the subway to Cambridge and see what happens. Worst case scenario I have to walk across the river back to my place. Which isn't that bad considering I've done it in freezing rain before when I didn't even know where I was going. Let's see where the night takes me...

No comments: